Ziwi Peak Air-Dried Cat Food Provenance Series East Cape 128g
Featuring 5 meats and fish from New Zealand's East Cape, this recipe combines free-range and grass-fed mutton and goat, along with a blend of wild-caught and whole fish - kahawai, white trevally, and blue mackerel. The first place on earth to see the sunrise, New Zealand’s spectacular East Cape is the inspiration behind ZIWI® Peak’s East Cape Provenance recipe. It’s a perfect topper or complete meal that cats are sure to love
- Peak Nutrition For All Life Stages: Featuring 5 meats and fish from New Zealand's East Cape, including wild-caught fish, and free-range mutton and goat.
- Meat, Seafood, Organs and Bone: A blend of 96% meat, seafood, organs and bone to match the cat’s biological needs for a diet rich in meat
- Gently Air-Dried: Ready-serve raw alternative. The best of raw, with the convenience of dry foods.
- PeakPrey Recipes: Authentic (and unmatched!) inclusion, variety and ratios of meat, seafood, organs and bone.
- Ethical & Sustainable Ingredients: Free-range and grass fed meats, local poultry and sustainably caught seafood.
- Z-Boost Superfoods: A nutritional boost of 10% superfood blend of cold-washed green tripe, NZ green mussels, & organic kelp.
- Low Carbohydrate: No grain, potato, or legumes.
- 128 g
Mutton, Goat, Whole Kahawai, Goat Tripe, Whole White Trevally, Mutton Lung, Whole Mackerel, Mutton Tripe, New Zealand Green Mussel, Goat Liver, Mutton Liver, Lamb Bone, Lecithin, Goat Heart, Goat Lung, Goat Kidney, Inulin from Chicory, Dried Kelp, Dried Apple Pomace, Mutton Bone, Minerals (Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Preservative (Citric Acid, Mixed Tocopherols), Goat Bone, Salt, DL-Methionine, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine.
- Crude Protein (min) 38%
- Crude Fat (min) 32%
- Crude Fibre (max) 3%
- Moisture (max) 14%
- Ash (max) 12%
- Taurine (min)0.20%