Terms & Conditions
- General Information
- All Products sold through the snspetshop.com website are subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- By using this Website, whether as a guest or registered user, you confirm and affirm that you have read, understood and that you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions in the form in which they appear at the time you are using the Website.
- You also warrant that you have the legal capacity to bind yourself to these Terms & Conditions.
- S&S reserves the right to amend its site and contents as and when it is deemed fit.
- Account Creation
- The Customer must be over 18 years of age, and shall complete the registration process according to S&S requirements as stated on the Website.
- He/she is required to provide personal information during registration of an account on the Website or in the course of using the Services. Such information may include name, contact details and other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
- The Customer is required to provide S&S with a current, valid e-mail address, billing address, delivery address (if different), and contact phone number.
The Customer warrants and
certifies that the personal information he/she is required to provide is at all
times true, accurate, current and complete.
S&S reserves the right to cancel any unconfirmed account or an
Has been inactive for a long period of time
If it is found to have inaccurate information
If it is determined that the account may be compromised or used for fraudulent purposes
- This includes the creation of multiple accounts under the same person to reuse discount codes. Any person/s caught doing so will receive a warning and be required to pay the amount misappropriated or face legal action.
- The Customer agrees to the use of his/her personal information for the purposes of S&S providing its Services to him/her. Such use of personal information shall be in accordance with the Terms & Conditions.
- The Customer may not transfer his/her account or account login/password to any other person.
- Vouchers & Discount codes
- Vouchers provided to customers for use at S&S will be subjected to the rules under our Terms & Conditions.
- All vouchers and discount codes provided are valid for a single use unless stated otherwise.
- Multiple uses for vouchers that are for single time use (eg. First time customer discount) by the same person / household will be considered fraudulent and deemed invalid. S&S reserves the right to deny service to any fraudulent parties that may attempt this.
- Further action may be taken against the errant party in the form of seeking restitution or persecution by legal means.
- Brand related vouchers are only valid when purchasing from particular brands. These vouchers are only valid if the order contains products from that particular brand / voucher. Attempts to use brand related vouchers on non related brands will be ignored.
- The account password created by the Customer should be unique and kept secure.
- The Customer is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information provided when registering an account, including, without limitation, the password.
- The Customer agrees to limit the access of the account to himself/herself only, and take all reasonable measures to ensure the confidentiality of the account password used to access the Services.
- Given that the account can only be accessed by the Customer, it is agreed that the Customer will be responsible for all activities that occur under the account. If the Customer becomes aware of or suspects any unauthorized use of the account, or any known or suspected security breach such as disclosure of the password or theft of account information, he/she should notify S&S immediately.
- The Customer consents to disclose all information provided to all staff, agents, representatives and servants of S&S, service providers and contractors, including home delivery personnel, and consents to S&S use of such information provided for the purposes of his/her use of the Services.
- When the Customer registers for an account with S&S, he/she is asked to consent to receive e-mail marketing communications. If the Customer gives such consent, he/she may opt out (unsubscribe) at any later time by clicking a link provided in any marketing e-mail or on the Customer’s account.
- Your order is confirmed once you receive an order confirmation from us via email, which includes an order reference number. If, for whatever reason, we cannot process your order, we will contact you on the phone number you have provided us.
- If a product is Out of Stock, we will also contact you to advise you on the expected waiting time. We’d also be happy to make alternative recommendations if you can’t wait for the Out of Stock product to arrive.
- Delivery Information &
- Delivery is free for orders S$100 and above. If your order falls below S$100, there will be a delivery charge of S$10.
- Please note that orders that fall below S$100 AFTER application of discount codes will incur a delivery fee of S$10.
- This fee will be added to your order at time of checkout. (Tip: if don’t quite qualify for the free delivery, why not add on an extra bag of treats or a toy to get your order delivered for free. You’ll save yourself the fee and get a little something extra for your dog - they’ll love you for it!)
- We deliver to all places in Singapore, including Sentosa. All packages are delivered by our own crew.
- We endeavour to have all orders dispatched within 2 working days of your order being placed. Orders placed before 8am will be processed on the same day. Orders placed after 8am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, will be processed on next Monday.
- Delivery must be acknowledged by the Customer or his/her authorized recipient on S&S delivery invoice.
- The Customer should ensure that an authorized recipient is present at the delivery address during the selected time slot to receive the delivery, failing which we reserve the right to charge a re-delivery fee for each subsequent trip after 7 days of unsuccessful re-delivery.
- Should any Product in the Customer’s order be unavailable for any reason whatsoever, we shall contact the Customer to arrange for an alternate delivery timing or change of order.
- Variation / Cancellation of
- The Customer may vary or cancel the order up to the point in time that S&S has commenced processing the order and the Customer will not incur any cost in doing so. After which, S&S will impose a cancellation fee for each order cancelled.
- For Products on special time and/or quantity limited promotions, any amendment of quantity ordered after submission of order is subject to stock and price availability.
- Subject to the Customer's consent, S&S may substitute an ordered Product with another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by the Customer is unavailable. The final purchase amount charged to the Customer will be adjusted accordingly for any price difference. However, for the avoidance of doubt, S&S reserves the right not to replace the unavailable Product.
- If there is no prior consent from the Customer for a substitution, no substitution shall be made and a credit adjustment for the unavailable Product will be made accordingly.
- S&S reserves the right to not accept orders of any Product that may have been presented wrongly or inaccurately on the Website. The decision to honor any price discrepancy is solely at S&S discretion and its decision shall be final.
- The prices reflected on the Website are subject to change at any time. However, the final cost of the Product(s) including all applicable delivery charges, taxes and duties is quoted before the Customer confirms his/her order. The Customer’s continued use of the Website after the final cost is presented will constitute acknowledgement and full acceptance of the final cost.
- All Products are subject to availability. In the event one or more Products in an order are unavailable, S&S reserves the right to proceed with the remaining order or to cancel the order and adjust the final bill accordingly. No replacement or subsequent deliveries will be made for the unavailable Product(s).
- Exchange Policy
- Customers are strongly advised to check the Products purchased at the time of delivery to avoid any possible dispute. All Products leaving S&S distribution centre have been checked for quality and quantity accuracy.
Subject to the Customer
making a report to S&S within 7 days of delivery of the order, S&S
shall exchange the Product if:
- The Product is delivered in a damaged condition or is past its expiry date
- The Product has a manufacturer’s defect
- The wrong Product is delivered.
- All sale items cannot be exchanged or returned.
- All exchanges must be returned unused in its original packaging and condition.
- All exchanges must be accompanied by the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from S&S.
- All replacement of Products will be done at the premises of S&S. Customer can return or exchange the product to our office.
- Food Safety & Storage
- We recommend that all opened bags should be stored in airtight containers or packaging away from sunlight in a cool, dry place, or as advised on the product packaging.
- We are unable to guarantee the food’s condition 2 weeks after it has been opened from its original packaging.
- This applies to all food that has been repacked, which requires S&S to open the original packaging.
- Please note that how you store your food and treats can affect its condition. Improper storage can make the food vulnerable to infestations, or cause the food to go stale.
- Payment for purchases on this Website is to be made via Stripe.
- Stripe is a secure payment channel where the Customer’s financial data, such as credit card and account numbers, are never revealed to S&S.
- Stripe also employs SSL technologies and a series of security procedures to protect the Customer’s information and enable secure online shopping. By using Stripe, the Customer is also protected from any unauthorised transaction/s.
- After the checkout process, Stripe will carry out a standard pre-authorization check on the Customer’s payment card to ensure that there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Products will not be dispatched until this pre-authorization check has been completed and payment has been received. The Customer’s card will then be debited.
- The Customer acknowledges that S&S has no control of or responsibility over Stripe or any other payment method, and hence cannot guarantee the service level of the payment method.
- To ensure proper payment, the Customer is solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information associated with his/her account with S&S.
- The Customer agrees to pay all applicable taxes or charges imposed by any government entity in connection with the purchase of goods and/or products. If taxes are required to be paid, S&S is entitled to invoice the Customer for such charges and all costs incurred by S&S.
- Trademarks and Copyrights
- All material used at S&S are the property of the owners of S&S and respective staff. No whole or partial replication of any content appearing on our website should be reused, redistributed or modified without given consent from S&S.
- Anyone using materials obtained on S&S or its related social media without permission will be charged under the law.
- S&S will attempt to seek permission and credit any materials that we may we use from the internet. If any of our materials are uncredited, please let us know by E-mailing us at email@example.com and we will rectify the matter.
- By using this website, you agree that you will not hold S&S liable for any damages, injury or expenses which may result from using this website or using of the products sold on it.