Royal Canin Dog Dry Food for Adult Miniature Schnauzer 3kg
Suitable for dogs over 10 months old, ROYAL CANIN® Miniature Schnauzer Adult is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult Schnauzer in mind.ROYAL CANIN® Miniature Schnauzer Adult contains an adapted formulation of nutrition that helps to maintain proper urinary function. This dedicated formula of nutrients also encourages your dog to drink more often – this ultimately helps to keep your Schnauzer hydrated to further support the health of its urinary tract.ROYAL CANIN® Miniature Schnauzer Adult contains optimal levels of specific amino acids which help to maintain the natural colour of your Schnauzer's coat, regardless of its colouring.What's more, ROYAL CANIN® Miniature Schnauzer Adult has a moderate fat content which – when combined with daily exercise – helps your dog to maintain its ideal weight.The kibble in ROYAL CANIN® Miniature Schnauzer Adult is tailor-made exclusively for the Miniature Schnauzer breed. Thanks to the inclusion of calcium chelators, the formulation of the kibble helps to support your dog's dental hygiene by slowing down the formation of tartar.
- Urinary tract health: Miniature Schnauzers, a small breed dog, are prone to developing bladder stones, otherwise known as uroliths. Our Miniature Schnauzer food helps maintain a healthy urinary system by encouraging drinking and diluting the urine, helping to prevent bladder stones from forming.
- Intense coat colour: Miniature Schnauzer coats should be highly contrasted and full of vitality. Our food contains optimal levels of specific amino acids to help maintain the coat’s natural colour.
- Ideal weight: ROYAL CANIN® Miniature Schnauzer food contains an adapted calorie content to help maintain healthy body weight and avoid excess weight gain.
Exclusive kibble design: dental health: This formula helps reduce the risk of tartar formation thanks to calcium chelators.
- Adult Schnauzer over 10 months Old
- 3 kg
Rice, Dehydrated poultry protein, Maize, Vegetable protein isolate, Maize gluten, Animal fats, Hydrolysed animal proteins, Minerals, Chicory pulp, Fish oil, Vegetable fibres, Fructo-oligo-saccharides, Psyllium husks and seeds, Soya oil, Borage oil, Hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), Marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin)
- Protein: 25.0%
- Fat content: 12.0%
- Crude ash: 7.8%
- Crude fibres: 2.2%
- Per kg: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g