Sava Essentials Cat Dry Food for Adult Felines 1.5kg
The key factors to a healthy diet are high-quality, wholesome and minimally processed ingredients. This is why SAVA Essentials for Adult Felines (and all our other variants) consists of high quality, human grade ingredients.
Scientifically formulated based on research by leading veterinarians and nutritionists, SAVA Essentials serves as an important source of nutritive supplements, vitamins and minerals. This special formula has been developed to provide strong sight, a healthy heart and the right amount of energy throughout the day.
- Made with Natural Goodness
- NO Chemical Preservatives
- SAVA Essentials uses no artificial flavours or chemical preservatives. Instead, Vitamin E & C are used as natural preservatives
- Certified ROCHE Vitamins & Minerals – SAVA Essentials is packed in with the proper amount of vitamins and minerals your feline needs to ensure strong sight, a healthy heart and the right amount of energy through the day
- Natural Fatty Acids – Fatty acids are vital in fighting against illnesses, as well as promote a healthy and shiny coat. SAVA Essentials derives its fatty acids from natural fish meal and fish oil sources.
- No Added Artificial Flavouring or Colouring – SAVA Essentials quality ensures a healthy diet for our loved one. No trace of unnatural flavouring or colouring have been added to the food, making it a wholesome choice for your feline
- 1.5 kg
Corn, Soybean Meal, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Poultry Meal, Fish Meat, Palm Stearine, Salt, Enzyme, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Cellulose Powder, E.G.M (Esterified Glucomannan), M.O.S (Mannan Oligosaccharide), Essential Vitamins Supplement (Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K3, Nicotinic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Riboliavin, Thiamin, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12), Essential Trace Minerals Supplement (Zinc, Iron, Manganes, Copper, Iodine, Selenium), Preservation with Vitamin B and Vitamin C.
- Protein 30% min.
- Fat 9% min.
- Fiber 4.5% max.
- Ash 8% max.
- Calcium 0.6% min.
- Phosphorous 0.5% min.
- Potassium 0.6%
- Salt 0.5%
- Magnesium 0.04% min.
- M.O.S 0.04%
- Lecithin 0.2%
- Taurine 0.1%